Mommifaceted Live! (ML 2020) is an interactive experience that will inspire, empower, and equip you with the tools, resources and networks to assist you with your dreams of being a successful working mother.
We incorporate engaging keynotes, workshops, and the best leaders to guide you through the next steps in your career and in motherhood. There is also built in time or connecting and building community with the other moms at the event.
This is for women, mothers, professionals, mompreneurs, and corporations who value equality of home and career.
At ML 2020 we will cover:
- Well being and mental health
- Career development
- Relationships and Networks
- Free headshots
- Self Care Stations
- Food + Drinks
- And so much more!
Who Should Attend:
Attendees who are bringing children should include the child care add on so that you can enjoy the conference without worrying about your children for the time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I submit to be a speaker?
- We would absolutely love to hear your talk and have you share your expertise with the attendees if it’s a good fit with our programming. You may submit using the speaker application and someone from our team will be in touch. Please purchase your ticket to guarantee your spot at the Summit and your ticket will be refunded if you are chosen to be a speaker.
Can I buy my ticket on the day of?
- Unfortunately we expect this event to sell out and we are not able to accept ticket purchases at the door. Please reserve your ticket now to ensure you are in the room!
I’d like to be a vendor at the Summit market, can I apply?
- Yes, we will have a carefully curated market full of high quality vendors – thus we will be selective with who is chosen to vend. All vendors will be aligned with our vision to help working moms balance, find conveniences, and make their lives easier and more stylish. Please fill out our vendor application to apply and someone from our team will be with you shortly.
I am not a mother, can I still come?
- Some attendees planning to attend are expecting moms and women preparing for motherhood – all women are welcome. You can definitely get a leg up on this parenting thing by attending.
I am a stay at home mom, why should I attend?
- All moms work – working in the home is still a balancing act and all moms experience the challenges of juggling the needs of your children, your family, yourself and real life. We’ll discuss all of these topics that are sure to inspire you regardless of your employment status.
Are tickets refundable?
- Unfortunately, tickets are not refundable but you can transfer your ticket to another person. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm the transfer.
Are children welcome?
- Yes! We’ll have a limited number of child tickets with fun activities for them to do – make sure to include the child add on ticket when checking out.
What should I wear to the conference?
- The Summit will be filled with amazing backdrops, opportunities for headshots and selfie-ready stations – so make sure to arrive in something cute yet comfortable!
Are you accepting sponsorships, swag, or in kind gifts for the Summit?
- Absolutely! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our sponsorship team will contact you with details.
Corporate sponsors and partnerships
Our sponsorship opportunities include a mix of social media, digital, and event marketing that will increase your brand awareness and help you reach new audiences. Our many sponsorship options allow you to tailor a package that fits your specific brand, marketing goals, and of course, budget. Email us at email@example.com so we can find a way to work together.